Before you have repair or restoration work done on you home for whatever reason, it’s a good idea to have a professional inspect the problem areas to determine the most appropriate course of action. Often times, it’s nearly impossible to get a full understanding of what is happening without a thorough review by an expert.
Here is a list of the common types of professional Inspection Services we provide.
- Have a cedar roof and don’t know what the heck to do with it or how to take care of it?
- How many years does your roof have left and when to think about replacing?
- Have a roof leak and want to get to the bottom of it?
Have storm damage and want someone to let you know how bad it is? (see storm damage inspections below)
Home Performance Inspections
- Want to prevent ice dams?
- Uncomfortable in your home?
- Have high utility bills all the time?
Water Damage Inspections
- Have roof leaks that caused water damage?
- Had ice dams that caused water damage?
- Had a pipe freeze or toilet overflow?
Storm Damage Inspections
- Worried your home may have been damaged by a storm?
- Have hail or wind damage?
- Did a tree fall on your house?
Click here to learn more about our storm damage inspections.
- Do you have ice dams?
- Need to explain why a room is so hot or cold all the time?
- Need help finding the source of a leak?
- Need help finding your child in hide and go seek?
- Need to find where the cat peed on the carpet?